San Rafael, CA
Location: Bay Area, CA
Start Date: 01/28/19
Title: Director of IT
Our client is looking for an Information Technology Director, that will replace current director that is retiring. They are in the process of a global SAP implementation, including SAP ECC, S/4 HANA to replace smaller legacy ERP system. This individual will be responsible for;
- Direct and manage the team responsible for all information systems for the company US Division. This includes ERP, B2B, CRM, LAN/WAN/VPN, hardware, software, SaaS, telecommunications, internal help desk, data warehouse, application and report development.
- Responsible for information security, including PCI-DSS compliance.
- Manage projects and relationships with vendors.
- Work with business unit managers to utilize technology to meet their needs, and that of the business overall.
- Work with parent company to integrate existing ERP with new S4 HANA ERP for both Canada and the US.
- Manage, motivate, develop and select IT team members. Evaluate individual and team performance. Lead team in setting and accomplishing goals.
- Responsible for backend functionality of the B2C web site.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures that relate to technology.
- Stay abreast of trends in information technology. Formulate long and short-range plans for the acquisition and implementation of new systems.
- Plan and manage department budget to maintain operational and financial efficiency.
- Able and willing to be hands-on and dive into the day-to-day operations when necessary.
- 15 plus years of IT experience with 5 at least years in a management capacity.
- ERP experience (SAP ERP implementation)
- Experience with PCI-DSS.
- Understand the benefits and risks to the business of cloud services (SaaS).
- Knowledge of databases (MS-SQL and DB2/400 a plus).
- Managing telecommunications systems (VoIP experience a plus)
- Understanding managing basic networking, managing firewalls and VPN.
- Management of internet domains, public and private DNS.
- Leadership, people and project management skills.
- Windows 7 and higher, Windows Server 2008 and higher.
- Mac OS X and integration into a Windows environment.
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Working knowledge of some SQL dialect (Oracle, DB2/400, MySQL, SQL Server, etc).
- Familiarity with Microsoft BI – SSIS, SSRS
- Knowledge of EDI.
- Knowledge of VMWare or other server virtualization.
- Experience with Exchange 2016
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Deadline oriented and the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills are critical.
- Extensive experience getting cooperation from all levels of management and across departments.
Retail/Consumer Goods Industry
iSeries – AS/400