Our client is looking for a BI Analyst that will interact with management team and asses current already complete implementation of Microsoft BI which is integrated with SAP to train, document and provide practices to users in the US. Work efforts pertaining to analytics and business intelligence (BI). This role requires intermediate ability to analyze large-scale project that was complete by European team already to derive business insights and identify potential issues, best practices, develop analysis plans using quantitative methods and statistical software, and collaborates with different teams in order to ensure proper use and functionality.
- Minimum 5 years in reporting and/or analysis role required.
- Great communication, training and documentation experience
- Ability to look at current state and provide best practices to users.
- Understanding of SAP ERP
- Exposure/experience to SAP BI – Predictive Analytics or advanced statistical analysis.
- Exposure/experience to Microsoft SQL Server Services – SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Intermediate quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Possess a qualitative understanding of data and can provide actionable recommendations.
- Ability to effectively gather data from various sources for reporting and analysis.
- Ability to effectively utilize data and system tools available.
- Ability to streamline and automate processes and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate interdepartmental activities, balances multiple priorities, and ensures quality standards.
- Experience with or desire to learn cutting-edge analytical techniques such as simulation, geo-mapping, and predictive analysis.
Job Type: Contract